UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF WORKS, TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATIONS
TANZANIA PORTS AUTHORITY
TENDER No. AE/016/2019-20/CTB/NC/06 FOR PROVISION OF TRAVEL SERVICES FOR YEAR 2019/2020
Date: 3rd June, 2019
- The TANZANIA PORTS AUTHORITY has set aside fund in Financial Year 2019/20 towards the cost of Provision of Travel Services Agency, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this to cover eligible payments under the contract for Provision of Travel Services Agency.
- The TANZANIA PORTS AUTHORITY now invites sealed Tenders from eligible National providers of the services to be procured.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive procedures specified in the Public Procurement (Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 as amended in 2016 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Director of Procurement & Contracts, 26th Floor, Bandari Tower-One Stop Centre, and Plot No. 1 /2 Sokoine Drive P. O. Box 9184 11105 Dar es Salaam from 09.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on Public Holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS 100,000.00 Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to the Director General. Control Number for purchase of the tender should be obtained at TPA – Bandari Tower-One Stop Centre, 31st Floor at Cashier Office, Plot No. 1 /2 Sokoine Drive, located Near TRA Long Room Office
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing declaration in the format provided in this Quotation document.
- All Tenders in one original plus one copy, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address The Secretary, TPA Central Tender Board, 26th Floor, Bandari Tower-One Stop Centre, Plot No. 1/2 Sokoine Drive, P. O. Box 9184 11105 Dar es Salaam at or before Tuesday On 18th June, 2019 at 10.00 am local time. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Conference Room, at the Office of the Director of Procurement & Contracts, 26th Floor, Bandari Tower-One Stop Centre, Plot No. 1/2 Sokoine Drive 11105 Dar es Salaam.
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, Tenders not received in time, and not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Tanzania Ports Authority,
Bandari Tower, 1/2 Sokoine Drive 11105
- O. Box 9184.
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Tel No: +255 022 2111 315
Fax No: +255 022 2112 678,