TANZANIA PORTS AUTHORITY
TENDER NO. AE/016/2018-19/MTW/NC/02
PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES TO TPA ESTATES OF MTWARA, LINDI AND KILWA PORTS
INVITATION FOR BIDS
- This invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in the Mwananchi and Daily Newspapers dated 27thAugust, 2018 respectively.
- Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) has set aside funds for its operations during the financial year 2018/19. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES
- The Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA), Mtwara Port now invites sealed Tenders from eligible, reputable and competent Tenders for PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES TO TPA ESTATES OF MTWARA, LINDI AND KILWA PORTS.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act No. 7 of 2011 and the Public Procurement Regulations, Government Notice No. 446 of 2013. The Tender is open to all Bidders as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of The Secretary, Port Tender Board, Supplies Building, P. O. Box 530 Mtwara Port from 09:00 a.m to 4:00pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Bidding Document(s) in English may be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzania Shillings 100,000/= at the Port Accountant office, TPA, Mtwara Port. Payment should be done using GePG system
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration as per the Format provided in the Tendering Document.
- All bids in One Original document plus One Copy properly filled and enclosed in plain envelopes clearly marked “ TENDER No AE/016/2018-19/MTW/NC/02: PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES TO TPA ESTATES OF MTWARA, LINDI AND KILWA PORTS’’ must be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00 hours, Monday 10th June,, 2019
Port Tender Board,
P.O. Box 530,
- Tenders will be closed at 10:00 a.m. local time on 10th June, 2019 and Bids will be opened promptly thereafter in Public, in the presence of Bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.
- Late Bids, Portion of Bids, Electronic Bids, Bids not received, Bids not opened and not read out in public at the bid opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Tanzania Ports Authority,
P.O. Box 530,