MINISTRY OF WORKS, TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATIONS
TANZANIA PORTS AUTHORITY
TENDER NO AE/016/2016-17/CTB/G/1D FOR SUPPLY, COMMISSIONING
AND TRAINING OF ONE (1) UNIT OF 10,000 LTRS CESSPIT EMPTIER FOR
DAR ES SALAAM PORT
26th October, 2017
Section I: TENDER INVITATION
- This invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for the year 2016/17 which appeared in the Daily Newspaper of 12th August 2016.
- Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) has set aside funds in its 2016/2017 budget to cover for SUPPLY AND COMMISSIONING OF ONE (1) UNIT OF 10,000 LTRS CESSPIT EMPTIER FOR DAR ES SALAAM PORT.
- TPA now invites sealed tenders under National Competitive Biddin procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act No 7of 2011 (Goods, Works, Non Consultant Service and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender) Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of the Director of Procurement and Contracts, TPA – HQ Building, 2nd floor, Room No. 48 located at the junctions of Bandari / Kilwa Road, P. O. Box 9184, Dar es Salaam from 09.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of the tendering document and additional sets may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 4 above upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS 100,000.00. Payment should be either by banker’s cheque or cash payable to the Director General
- All tenders must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration in the format provided in Section IX of this tender Document. Tenders not accompanied by a bid securing declaration in the given format will be rejected.
- All Tenders dully completed in one original plus one copy should be submitted in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked “TENDER NO AE/016/2016-17/CTB/G/1D FOR SUPPLY AND COMMISSIONING OF ONE (1) UNIT OF 10,000 LTRS CESSPIT EMPTIER FOR DAR ES SALAAM PORT.’ andaddressed to Secretary, Central Tender Board, TPA- HQ Building, P.O.Box 9184, Dar es Salaam. Or deposited in the Tender Box which is in Room No. 48 on the 2nd Floor of TPA Headquarters building, One Bandari Road, before the deadline for submission of bids.
- Pre bid meeting will be held on 7th November, 2017 at TPA HQ Conference Room, 2nd floor, Room No. 39 at 10.00 a.m.
- The deadline for submission of tenders shall be 24th November, 2017 at 10.00 a.m. local time, thereafter all tenders will be opened publicly in TPA conference Room No 39 on the 2nd floor. Bidders and/or their Representatives who wish to witness the opening are welcome to attend.
- Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
- Note that Tanzania Ports Authority is not obliged to accept the lowest or any Bid.
Tanzania Ports Authority,
P.O. Box 9184,
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Tel No: +255 022 2111 315
Fax No: +255 022 2112 678,